What is Sagefy?
Sagefy is an open-content adaptive learning platform.
Adaptive Learning. Sagefy optimizes based on what you already know and what your goal is. Get the most out of your time and effort spent.
Open-Content. Anyone can view, share, create, and edit content. Because anyone can contribute, you can learn anything you want.Let's Learn!
How do I learn with Sagefy?
- Create an account.
- Find and add a subject.
- Choose your unit.
A small taste of the basics of electronic music. Learn the concepts behind creating and modifying sounds in an electronic music system. Learn the ideas behind the tools and systems we use to create electronic music.
Why learn with Sagefy?
- Learn any subject.
- Skip what you already know.
- Build up to where you need to be.
- Choose your own path.
- Learn deeply, instead of skimming the top.
- Stay motiviated with different types of cards.
- Focus on what you want to learn with no distractions.
- Create and edit any content.
- Discuss anything as you learn.
What does Sagefy provide?
Also check out the in-detail article on Medium.Let's Learn!
- Classroom: When we adapt the content to what you already know, we keep the motivation going and reduce effort and time. Classrooms are a difficult place to get personal. Sagefy optimizes for what you already know, every time.
- Learning Management Systems: Great cost and time savings come from using technology. LMSs are designed to support the classroom model. With Sagefy, you get both the benefits of online learning and a highly personalized experience.
- Closed Adaptive Systems: Pursue your own goals. Closed systems means only select topics are available. An open-content system like Sagefy reaches a range of topics.
- Massive Online Courses: MOOCs reach a large range, but offer little adaption and only support expert-created content. Sagefy has no deadlines -- learn when you see fit.
- Flash Cards: Flash cards are great for memorizing content. But what about integration and application of knowledge? Sagefy goes deeper than flash cards.