4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is an envelope?
- An envelope is a special type of amplitude modifier that changes amplitude over time to give sounds a natural shape. (Good job!)
- An envelope is a special type of frequency modifier that changes frequency over time to give sounds a natural shape. (Envelopes are typically applied to amplitude.)
- An envelope ramps up from zero amplitude to its highest amplitude. (That is the attack phase.)
- An envelopes ramps sound back down to a somewhat lower amplitude level (That is the decay phase.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Envelopes
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is an envelope?
- ... See more version history