4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a plate reverb?
- A plate reverb is an effect created by passing the sound through a metal plate. (Great work!)
- A plate reverb is a simple effect caused by passing the sound through a spring. (That is a spring reverb.)
- We combine room information with the source signal to make the sound appear to be in a different environment. (That is a convolution reverb.)
- None of the other answers. (There's a good answer.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Reverberation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is a plate reverb?
- ... See more version history