4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the space of a sound?
- Our sense of location and direction of a sound. (Excellent!)
- How much the sound is offset in cycle. (Close, but this is a physical characteristic.)
- How high or low a sound is. (This is pitch.)
- How loud or soft a sound is. (This is volume.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Sound Parameters
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is the space of a sound?
- ... See more version history