4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a microphone preamp?
- A device that provides electric current to the microphone to operate. (Good job!)
- A device that samples the analog waveform from the microphone. (This is the converters definition.)
- A device that changes the array of integers back into an analog signal. (This is the computer sound card's job.)
- A device where the air molecules are spaced apart. (This is rarefaction.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Analog to Digital
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is a microphone preamp?
- ... See more version history