5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What does the cutoff parameter do?
- Cutoff is the frequency or frequencies where the filtering will begin to occur. (Excellent!)
- Cutoff is the amount of amplitude that we will impact. (That is gain.)
- Cutoff determines how smooth the transition is from unfiltered to filtered content. (That is Q.)
- Cutoff is not a filtering parameter. (Not correct.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Filters
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What does the cutoff parameter do?
- ... See more version history