5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What are the primary factors we use to determine the distance of a sound?
- Volume, high-frequency content. (Correct.)
- Comparative amplitude between ears, sound arriving faster at one ear. (This is used normally for the direction of the sound.)
- Change in pitch. (We use this for the movement of the sound.)
- None of the other answers. (There is a good answer available.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Human Hearing
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What are the primary factors we use to determine the distance of a sound?
- ... See more version history