4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is panning?
- Panning is the technique of shifting the amplitudes of a sound source between sound channels. (That is correct.)
- Panning is the technique of setting a sound in three-dimensional space. (That is spatialization.)
- The delay between ears which informs our sense of space of the sound. (That is interaural time delay.)
- None of the other answers. (The answer is available.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Spatialization
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is panning?
- ... See more version history