4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is sound modification?
- A process of taking an existing sound and changing the sound. (Excellent!)
- A method of breaking down a sound to compare and make decisions. (This is the definition of sound analysis.)
- A process of combining two or more sounds. (This is the definition of sound synthesis.)
- A standard way of communicating between components. (This is the definition of protocol.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Electronic Music
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is sound modification?
- ... See more version history