4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is Ambisonics?
- Ambisonics is a technique of encoding sound into XYZW channels and then routing those channels to any number of speakers in any arrangement. (Nice!)
- Ambisonics simulates three-dimensional sound using headphones, which is two channels of audio. (That is binaural audio.)
- The technique of setting a sound in three-dimensional space. (That is spatialization.)
- The technique of shifting the amplitudes of a sound source between sound channels. (That is panning.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Spatialization
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is Ambisonics?
- ... See more version history