4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a low frequency oscillator?
- A low frequency oscillator is an oscillator with a frequency below the human range of hearing. (Excellent!)
- A low frequency oscillator is the technique of varying parameters to sound generators and sound modifiers over time. (No, that is modulation.)
- A low frequency oscillator changes a parameter over time. (That is the purpose of an LFO, not the definition.)
- A low frequency oscillator is the effect of modulating the amplitude of a sound source. (That is tremolo.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Low Frequency Oscillators
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is a low frequency oscillator?
- ... See more version history