4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is gain?
- Gain changes the overall amplitude of the signal. (Excellent!)
- Gain reduces the proportion of the amplitude over a threshold amplitude. (That is a compressor.)
- Gain increases the amplitude over a threshold. (That is an expander.)
- Gain targets a specific band of frequencies and reduces the amplitude on specific ranges. (That is a de-esser.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Amplitude Modifiers
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is gain?
- ... See more version history