5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What does the threshold of a compressor do?
- We will reduce any amplitude over the threshold. (That is correct.)
- The threshold determines how much we will reduce the amplitudes over the ratio. (The words are reversed.)
- Threshold impacts how quickly the compressor will respond to changes in amplitude. (That is attack and release.)
- A threshold is a collection of individual compressors for specific frequency ranges. (That is a multi-pressor.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Amplitude Modifiers
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What does the threshold of a compressor do?
- ... See more version history