4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
How is the amplitude of pink noise distributed?
- Equal amplitude over logarithmic space. (Great work!)
- Equal amplitude over linear space. (This would be white noise.)
- Equal amplitude over (1 / frequency^2). (This would be brown noise.)
- Equal amplitude over random space. (That sounds like a fun module to play with.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Noise
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted How is the amplitude of pink noise distributed?
- ... See more version history