4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What does a de-esser do?
- A de-esser targets a specific band of frequencies and reduces the amplitude on specific ranges. (Great job!)
- A de-esser increases the amplitude over a threshold. (That is an expander.)
- A de-esser reduces the amplitude over a threshold. (That is a compresor.)
- A de-esser is a collection of individual compressors for specific frequency ranges. (That is a multi-pressor.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Amplitude Modifiers
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What does a de-esser do?
- ... See more version history