4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
Which range of our hearing is the weakest?
- Below 100 Hz and above 10,000 Hz. (Good job!)
- Between 1.5 kHz and 5 kHz. (This is the strongest part of our hearing ability.)
- Around 3.5 kHz. (This isn't a range.)
- None of the other answers. (One of the answers is a good option.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Hearing Curves
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted Which range of our hearing is the weakest?
- ... See more version history