4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the most sensitive frequency range of human hearing?
- 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz. (This is the commonly cited range of human hearing.)
- 20 Hz - 15,000 Hz. (This is the range we usually hear within.)
- 1.5 kHz - 5 kHz. (Correct!)
- All equal. (We do not perceive all frequencies evenly.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Human Hearing
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is the most sensitive frequency range of human hearing?
- ... See more version history