4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
Why do we use delay?
- Ambience, texture, and rhythm. (Excellent!)
- Amplitude, frequency, and phase. (This doesn't make sense.)
- Color, emotion, and space. (We can use delay for those things, but there's a better answer.)
- None of the other answers. (There is a decent answer here.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Delay
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted Why do we use delay?
- ... See more version history