4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the decay phase? How do we measure it?
- The sound ramps back down to a somewhat lower amplitude level. Time. (Great work!)
- The sound ramps up from zero amplitude to its highest amplitude. Time. (That is attack.)
- The sound holds that amplitude until release. Relative amplitude. (That is sustain.)
- The sound returns the amplitude back down to zero. Time. (That is release.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Envelopes
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is the decay phase? How do we measure it?
- ... See more version history