5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a MIDI channel?
- Each channel contains events. (Great job!)
- Each event has several channels. (The other way around.)
- A MIDI channel is a protocol for communicating data between music and sound devices. (That is MIDI, not MIDI channel.)
- None of the other options. (There's a decent option.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: MIDI, Musical Instrument Digital Interface
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is a MIDI channel?
- ... See more version history