5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
Why do we use faster sample rates or larger bit depths?
- When we modify sounds to the extreme. (Correct!)
- To hear the sound more clearly as-is. (A common misconception, but human hearing has its limits.)
- We don't. (There is a good reason sometimes to go beyond album quality recording.)
- None of the other answers. (There is a good answer available.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Digital Representation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted Why do we use faster sample rates or larger bit depths?
- ... See more version history