4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What are the common inputs to a synthesizer?
- Frequency, amplitude, duration. (Great work!)
- Frequency, phase, amplitude. (Normally, not phase.)
- Amplitude, panning, color. (Sometimes panning, but rarely color.)
- Amplitude, phase, duration. (Yes amplitude and duration; no on phase.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: A Basic Synthesizer
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What are the common inputs to a synthesizer?
- ... See more version history