4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
How is the human voice like subtractive synthesis?
- We use our mouth, teeth, tongue, and throat to filter the sound from our vocal chords. (Yup!)
- The human voice isn't similar to subtractive synthesis at all. (This is a reductive answer.)
- We have a filtering device inside our mouths. (I mean, at a certain level...)
- We use our mouth, teeth, tongue, and throat to combine the sound from our vocal chords. (We only have one set of vocal chords.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Subtractive Synthesis
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted How is the human voice like subtractive synthesis?
- ... See more version history