4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is spectral editing?
- The technique of directly changing the individual sine waves within a complex wave. (Great job!)
- The technique of indirectly changing the individual sine waves within a complex wave. (You can change sounds by filtering, but this usually isn't referred to as spectral editing.)
- The combination of many sine waves with different frequencies, amplitudes, and phases, all of which change over time. (This is the definition of spectrum, which gives sound color.)
- All other sound is simply a combination of multiple sine waves. (While a true statement, this doesn't answer the question.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Complex Waves
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is spectral editing?
- ... See more version history