5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the Doppler effect?
- The change in pitch over movement. (Correct.)
- The change in volume over movement. (While this may change, Doppler specifically refers to...)
- The change in duration over movement. (There usually isn't a relationship here.)
- The change in color over movement. (Color may change over movement, but we typically refer to...)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Human Hearing
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is the Doppler effect?
- ... See more version history