5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the Interaural Time Delay?
- The delay between ears which informs our sense of space of the sound. (Yes!)
- The technique of setting a sound in three-dimensional space. (That is spatialization.)
- The technique of shifting the amplitudes of a sound source between sound channels. (That is panning.)
- A sound moving towards us has a higher pitch, a sound moving away has a lower pitch. (That is the Doppler effect.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Spatialization
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is the Interaural Time Delay?
- ... See more version history