5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the range of perceive-able amplitude?
- 0 dB SPL to 140 dB SPL. (Correct!)
- 10 dB SPL to 100 dB SPL. (The range is somewhat wider.)
- 0 dB SPL to 70 db SPL. (The range is significantly wider.)
- 10 dB SPL to 140 dB SPL. (We can hear all the way down to 0 dB SPL, though it is very faint in most environments.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Human Hearing
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is the range of perceive-able amplitude?
- ... See more version history