4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What are the common parameters of a low frequency oscillator?
- Shape, amplitude, and frequency. (Yes!)
- Color, volume, and pitch. (Those are perceptual, not physical.)
- Noise, spectrum, and rhythm. (Nope, look for more basic parameters.)
- Amplitude and volume. (Those two things essentially identical... physical and perceptual.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Low Frequency Oscillators
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What are the common parameters of a low frequency oscillator?
- ... See more version history