5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is convolution reverb?
- We combine room information with the source signal to make the sound appear to be in a different environment. (Good job!)
- A convolution reverb is a simple effect caused by passing the sound through a spring. (That is a spring reverb.)
- A convolution reverb is an effect created by passing the sound through a metal plate. (That is a plate reverb.)
- None of the other answers. (There's a good answer.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Reverberation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is convolution reverb?
- ... See more version history