4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a waveform?
- A representation of a sound (Excellent!)
- A device that provides electric current to the microphone. (This definition is for "pre-amp".)
- Quantification (Quanitification is a step against the waveform to convert to a digital format.)
- The air molecules are dense. (This is compression.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Analog to Digital
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is a waveform?
- ... See more version history