4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is modulation?
- Modulation is the technique of varying parameters to sound generators and sound modifiers over time. (Good job!)
- Modulation is the technique of setting parameters to sound generators and sound modifiers statically. (Modulation is about _over time_, not about setting statically.)
- Modulation is an oscillator with a frequency below the human range of hearing. (That is a low frequency oscillator.)
- Modulation reduces the proportion of the amplitude over a threshold amplitude. (That is a compressor.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Modulation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is modulation?
- ... See more version history