4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
How do we normally represent audio?
- Amplitude over time. (Good job!)
- Amplitude over frequency. (That is the result of an FFT.)
- Time over amplitude. (It's Y over X, not X over Y.)
- Time over frequency. (It's Y over X, not X over Y.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Fast Fourier Transform
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted How do we normally represent audio?
- ... See more version history