4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the commonly cited frequency range of human hearing?
- 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz. (Yes.)
- 20 Hz - 15,000 Hz. (While difficult to hear above 15,000 Hz usually, we commonly cite a larger range.)
- 1.5 kHz - 5 kHz. (This is the part of the range we are most sensitive to.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Human Hearing
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is the commonly cited frequency range of human hearing?
- ... See more version history