4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What does an expander do?
- An expander increases the amplitude over a threshold. (Yes!)
- An expander reduces the amplitude over a threshold. (That is a compressor.)
- An expander targets a specific band of frequencies and reduces the amplitude on specific ranges. (That is a de-esser.)
- An expander is a collection of individual compressors for specific frequency ranges. (That is a multipressor.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Amplitude Modifiers
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What does an expander do?
- ... See more version history