4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a mixer?
- A mixer is a module that combines many sound sources. (Great work!)
- A mixer is a module that modifies many sound sources. (Mixers can modify, but the primary purpose is...)
- A collection of tracks. (A mixer HAS tracks, but the primary purpose is...)
- A technique of combining two or more sounds to create new sounds. (That is synthesis, not mixing.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Mixers
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is a mixer?
- ... See more version history