4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
Why do we use low frequency oscillators?
- The purpose is to change a parameter over time. (Correct!)
- The purpose is to set static parameters. (The opposite is true.)
- The purpose is to make our music smarter. (While LFOs add interest, there's something more basic going on.)
- There is no purpose. (Nihilism isn't cute.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Low Frequency Oscillators
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted Why do we use low frequency oscillators?
- ... See more version history