4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a formant?
- The surrounding of many inharmonic waves around a single area. (Correct!)
- When a sine wave is an integer multiple of the fundamental frequency. (This is a harmonic wave.)
- When a sine wave is not an integer multiple of the fundamental frequency. (This is an inharmonic wave.)
- When we directly change the individual sine waves within a complex wave. (This is spectral editing.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Complex Waves
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is a formant?
- ... See more version history