4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What does the address of an OSC event do?
- Addresses allow us to route events to the matching device. (Great!)
- Addresses tell us the parameter involved. (That is type.)
- Addresses are the data of the event. (That is value.)
- Address is the time of the event. (That is time.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: OSC, Open Sound Control
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What does the address of an OSC event do?
- ... See more version history