4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is daisy chaining?
- Daisy chaining means that we can pass data through, creating a flow through multiple devices. (Perfect!)
- Daisy chaining is in a channel that specifies note-on and off, pitch, and volume, as well as control messages. (That is an event.)
- Daisy chaining is a protocol for communicating data between music and sound devices. (That is MIDI not daisy chaining.)
- None of the other options. (There's a good answer...)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: MIDI, Musical Instrument Digital Interface
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is daisy chaining?
- ... See more version history