5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a noise generator?
- A noise generator is a sound module that creates a noise signal. (Good job.)
- A noise generator is a collection of signals with random amplitudes and frequencies within specific parameters over time. (This is the defintion of noise, not a noise generator.)
- A noise generator is a sound module that creates simple, repetitive signals. (Noise is only repetitve in its shape, but within that shape noise is random.)
- A noise generator creates unpleasant sounds. (Unpleasant it may be, but there's a clearer definition here.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Noise
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is a noise generator?
- ... See more version history