4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
Why do we use equalizers?
- To make multiple sound sources combine together clearly by avoiding overlapping frequency ranges. (Excellent!)
- To make multiple sound sources fight each other by adding overlapping frequency ranges. (That could be artistic, but not the typical use case...)
- To make a single sound source clearer. (You can use it for that, but that isn't the main purpose...)
- To have the instruments hold a fair democratic election. (Nope.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Equalization
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted Why do we use equalizers?
- ... See more version history