4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
How does a computer represent a sound?
- A long series of large numbers. (Excellent!)
- By complete waveforms. (The computer has a way of representing the waveform itself...)
- Physical signals. (A computer cannot directly understand a physical signal.)
- A long series of waveforms. (The first part is right...)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Digital Representation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted How does a computer represent a sound?
- ... See more version history