4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What does a multi-pressor do?
- A multi-pressor is a collection of individual compressors for specific frequency ranges. (null)
- A multi-pressor targets a specific band of frequencies and reduces the amplitude on specific ranges. (That is a de-esser.)
- A multi-pressor increases the amplitude over a threshold. (That is an expander.)
- A multi-pressor reduces the amplitude over a threshold. (That is a compressor.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Amplitude Modifiers
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What does a multi-pressor do?
- ... See more version history