5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a MIDI event?
- Data within in a channel that specifies note-on and off, pitch, and volume, as well as control messages. (Good work!)
- MIDI events means that we can pass data through, creating a flow through multiple devices. (That is daisy chaining.)
- Events contain channels. (The other way around.)
- A MIDI event is a protocol for communicating data between music and sound devices. (That is MIDI, not a MIDI event.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: MIDI, Musical Instrument Digital Interface
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is a MIDI event?
- ... See more version history