4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
The oscillators use (1 / h), while the _ oscillators use (1 / h^2).
- Square, rectangle, and sawtooth; Triangle (Yes, great work!)
- Triangle, square, and rectangle; Sawtooth (Sawtooths are a rich sound.)
- Square and rectangle; Triangle and sawtooth (Sawtooths are a rich sound.)
- Triangle and sawtooth; Square and rectangle (Triangle waves have a gentle sound.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Oscillators
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted The ______ oscillators use (1 / h), while the _____ oscillators use (1 / h^2).
- ... See more version history