5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is spatialization?
- Spatialization is the technique of setting a sound in three-dimensional space. (Excellent!)
- Spatialization is the technique of shifting the amplitudes of a sound source between sound channels. (That is panning.)
- The delay between ears which informs our sense of space of the sound. (That is interaural time delay.)
- None of the other answers. (The answer is available.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Spatialization
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is spatialization?
- ... See more version history