4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the color of a sound?
- What makes one sound source sound different from another. (As close as one can describe it!)
- How amplitude is distributed over a set of frequencies, over time. (Close, but this answer is a physical description, not perceptual.)
- How high or low a sound is. (This is pitch.)
- How loud or soft a sound is. (This is amplitude.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Sound Parameters
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is the color of a sound?
- ... See more version history