4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a bit depth?
- The possible range of each number. (Excellent!)
- The amount of time each sample represents. (This answer is sample rate.)
- A long series of large numbers. (This is the computer's representation of audio.)
- None of the other answers. (There is a good answer available.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Digital Representation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is a bit depth?
- ... See more version history