4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
The idea that sounds are made up of sine waves stems from what theory?
- Fourier theorem. (Yes!)
- Nyquist-Shannon sampling theorem. (From this theorem stems the idea we need to double the sampling rate of the highest audible frequency.)
- Discrete-time theorem. (There's a better answer.)
- Laplace theorem. (While related...)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Complex Waves
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted The idea that sounds are made up of sine waves stems from what theory?
- ... See more version history