4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is filtering?
- The process of reducing or eliminating the amplitude of selected frequencies in the spectrum of a sound signal. (Yes, this is correct.)
- The process of increasing the amplitude of selected frequencies in the spectrum of a sound signal. (The opposite is true.)
- The technique of varying parameters to sound generators and sound modifiers over time. (This is modulation.)
- Filtering reduces the proportion of the amplitude over a threshold amplitude. (This is filtering.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Filters
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is filtering?
- ... See more version history